Original link: http://sportpanorama.by/content/gymnastics/13865/
Some part translation by Tatiana, many Thanks!!!
Interviewer: Which gymnast can you reproach for being too pragmatic?
Derugina: “The best example of that is Evgenia Kanaeva.Of course everyone can just envy how technically correct she execute routines. But her performances are lack of something special, temperament,inspiration which were so common among gymnasts of previous generation. But not everything bad in russian team. Daria D and Daria K are more artistic than Kanaeva. And in general it happens very often that gymnasts who don’t deserve to be in finals get there. After their performance audience is left surprised. You must understand that you can never become an outstanding gymnast only by hard work. And moreover it’s impossible to make people love gymnast who doesn’t have charisma and charm. As result there are practically no more gymnasts like Natalia Godunko, Irina Tchachina, Inna Zhukova… “
Zhenya-Croatia Training Camp 2015
- Russian national team in rhythmic gymnastics admitted to the Olympics in full 07/27/2016
- Double Olympic champion Evgenia Kanaeva talks Olympics by UEG 07/20/2016
- World Cup Kazan 2015+IT Yoldyz Cup 2015, 21-23 AUG 08/20/2015
- Irina Viner: Olympic champion Kanaeva will train Ayupova 08/20/2015
- World Cup Budapest and MTK Cup, 07-09 Aug 2015 08/06/2015
- Photos Gallery: Zhenya in Croatia Training Camp as a coach! 07/28/2015
- Russian Gymnasts Are Unreachable (with Zhenya and Dmitrieva’s interview) 07/17/2015
- Zhenya attened the opening ceremony of Russian-Chinese Youth Games Irkutsk 2015 (13 July) 07/14/2015
- Video Translation-Summary: Zhenya Interview-Sportvisor-30 Jun 2015 07/11/2015
- 28th Summer Universiade Gwangju 2015, 11-13 July 07/09/2015