Original link: http://sportpanorama.by/content/gymnastics/13865/
Some part translation by Tatiana, many Thanks!!!
Interviewer: Which gymnast can you reproach for being too pragmatic?
Derugina: “The best example of that is Evgenia Kanaeva.Of course everyone can just envy how technically correct she execute routines. But her performances are lack of something special, temperament,inspiration which were so common among gymnasts of previous generation. But not everything bad in russian team. Daria D and Daria K are more artistic than Kanaeva. And in general it happens very often that gymnasts who don’t deserve to be in finals get there. After their performance audience is left surprised. You must understand that you can never become an outstanding gymnast only by hard work. And moreover it’s impossible to make people love gymnast who doesn’t have charisma and charm. As result there are practically no more gymnasts like Natalia Godunko, Irina Tchachina, Inna Zhukova… “
- World Games Wroclaw (POL) 2017, RG: 21-22 July 07/18/2017
- Alina Harnasko: “I was plump and did not give hope” 07/14/2017
- Berlin Masters World Challenge Cup 2017, 07-09 Jul 07/05/2017
- Grand Prix Holon 2017, 23-24 June 06/21/2017
- Evgeniya Kanaeva: Nowadays They Practice less Than We Used To Do 06/12/2017
- Champions Arina and Dina Averina: Hate to part and win together 06/09/2017
- World Challenge Cup Guadalajara 2017, 02-04 Jun 05/29/2017
- Irina Viner-Usmanova: Kabaeva returned, now I’m waiting for Mamun and Kudryavtseva (Interview of I. Viner after EC 2017) 05/23/2017
- 33rd European Championships Budapest 2017, 19-21 May 05/16/2017
- World Challenge Cup Portimao and International Tournament 2017, 08-14 May 05/09/2017