Original link: http://sportpanorama.by/content/gymnastics/13865/
Some part translation by Tatiana, many Thanks!!!
Interviewer: Which gymnast can you reproach for being too pragmatic?
Derugina: “The best example of that is Evgenia Kanaeva.Of course everyone can just envy how technically correct she execute routines. But her performances are lack of something special, temperament,inspiration which were so common among gymnasts of previous generation. But not everything bad in russian team. Daria D and Daria K are more artistic than Kanaeva. And in general it happens very often that gymnasts who don’t deserve to be in finals get there. After their performance audience is left surprised. You must understand that you can never become an outstanding gymnast only by hard work. And moreover it’s impossible to make people love gymnast who doesn’t have charisma and charm. As result there are practically no more gymnasts like Natalia Godunko, Irina Tchachina, Inna Zhukova… “
- The FIG enters a new cycle with Morinari Watanabe as President 10/20/2016
- Irina Viner-Usmanova’s rhythmic gymnastics centre 10/07/2016
- “Young gymnasts – 2016” in St. Petersburg, 06-09 Oct 10/07/2016
- UEG changes Rhythmic Gymnastics competition formats starting in 2017 09/27/2016
- Zhenya leads Squad Camp at Lake Placid, USA, 17-30 Sep 2016 09/25/2016
- Video Translation: Boryana Kaleyn – new hope for BUL rhythmic gymnastics 09/21/2016
- Grand Prix Eilat (ISR) 2016, 23-24 Sep 09/20/2016
- The show “Alexei Nemov and Legends of Sports” (16 Sep, 2016) 09/13/2016
- Bulgarian Rhythmics Gymnastics Athlete, Tsvetelina Stoyanova Leaves Hospital after Balcony Incident 09/08/2016
- Translation: Yana Kudryavtseva “For me, the Olympic Silver medal in Rio equals to Gold” 09/06/2016