Original link: http://sportpanorama.by/content/gymnastics/13865/
Some part translation by Tatiana, many Thanks!!!
Interviewer: Which gymnast can you reproach for being too pragmatic?
Derugina: “The best example of that is Evgenia Kanaeva.Of course everyone can just envy how technically correct she execute routines. But her performances are lack of something special, temperament,inspiration which were so common among gymnasts of previous generation. But not everything bad in russian team. Daria D and Daria K are more artistic than Kanaeva. And in general it happens very often that gymnasts who don’t deserve to be in finals get there. After their performance audience is left surprised. You must understand that you can never become an outstanding gymnast only by hard work. And moreover it’s impossible to make people love gymnast who doesn’t have charisma and charm. As result there are practically no more gymnasts like Natalia Godunko, Irina Tchachina, Inna Zhukova… “
- Yana Kudryavtseva: I surprised to learn that I has completed the career 11/29/2016
- Gymnast Kudryavtseva completed a career because of a broken leg 11/28/2016
- Kudryavtseva and Mamun interview with Longines «I can listen to Basta forever» : Russian gymnasts talk about life and sport. 11/25/2016
- Cup of Russia 2016 Penza, 26-27 Nov. 11/20/2016
- The Sun “Hope of Russia 2016” in Penza, 03-10 Nov. (individuals and groups) 11/02/2016
- Russian Championship in group in Kazan, 28-30 Oct 2016 10/25/2016
- The FIG enters a new cycle with Morinari Watanabe as President 10/20/2016
- Irina Viner-Usmanova’s rhythmic gymnastics centre 10/07/2016
- “Young gymnasts – 2016” in St. Petersburg, 06-09 Oct 10/07/2016
- UEG changes Rhythmic Gymnastics competition formats starting in 2017 09/27/2016