Original link: http://sportpanorama.by/content/gymnastics/13865/
Some part translation by Tatiana, many Thanks!!!
Interviewer: Which gymnast can you reproach for being too pragmatic?
Derugina: “The best example of that is Evgenia Kanaeva.Of course everyone can just envy how technically correct she execute routines. But her performances are lack of something special, temperament,inspiration which were so common among gymnasts of previous generation. But not everything bad in russian team. Daria D and Daria K are more artistic than Kanaeva. And in general it happens very often that gymnasts who don’t deserve to be in finals get there. After their performance audience is left surprised. You must understand that you can never become an outstanding gymnast only by hard work. And moreover it’s impossible to make people love gymnast who doesn’t have charisma and charm. As result there are practically no more gymnasts like Natalia Godunko, Irina Tchachina, Inna Zhukova… “
- World Challenge Cup Guadalajara 2017, 02-04 Jun 05/29/2017
- Irina Viner-Usmanova: Kabaeva returned, now I’m waiting for Mamun and Kudryavtseva (Interview of I. Viner after EC 2017) 05/23/2017
- 33rd European Championships Budapest 2017, 19-21 May 05/16/2017
- World Challenge Cup Portimao and International Tournament 2017, 08-14 May 05/09/2017
- FIG World Cup ranking list 2017 05/08/2017
- World Cup Sofia 2017, 05-07 May & Sofia Cup 2017, 02-03 May 05/02/2017
- World Cup Baku 2017, 28-30 April 04/25/2017
- World Cup Tashkent and Happy Caravan 2017, 18-23 April 04/18/2017
- World Cup Pesaro & IT “Citta di Pesaro” 2017, 07-12 Apr. 04/05/2017
- Grand Prix Marbella 2017, 31 Mar-02 Apr 03/30/2017