Original link: http://sportpanorama.by/content/gymnastics/13865/
Some part translation by Tatiana, many Thanks!!!
Interviewer: Which gymnast can you reproach for being too pragmatic?
Derugina: “The best example of that is Evgenia Kanaeva.Of course everyone can just envy how technically correct she execute routines. But her performances are lack of something special, temperament,inspiration which were so common among gymnasts of previous generation. But not everything bad in russian team. Daria D and Daria K are more artistic than Kanaeva. And in general it happens very often that gymnasts who don’t deserve to be in finals get there. After their performance audience is left surprised. You must understand that you can never become an outstanding gymnast only by hard work. And moreover it’s impossible to make people love gymnast who doesn’t have charisma and charm. As result there are practically no more gymnasts like Natalia Godunko, Irina Tchachina, Inna Zhukova… “
- World Cup Tashkent and Happy Caravan 2017, 18-23 April 04/18/2017
- World Cup Pesaro & IT “Citta di Pesaro” 2017, 07-12 Apr. 04/05/2017
- Grand Prix Marbella 2017, 31 Mar-02 Apr 03/30/2017
- Grand Prix Thiais 2017, 25-26 March 03/24/2017
- FIG: Rhythmic star Yana Kudryavtseva announces Gymnastics retirement 01/10/2017
- “I want to leave nicely.” Gymnast Melitina Staniouta ends career 12/23/2016
- Margarita Mamun is engaged to swimmer Alexander Sukhorukov 12/10/2016
- Yana Kudryavtseva: I surprised to learn that I has completed the career 11/29/2016
- Gymnast Kudryavtseva completed a career because of a broken leg 11/28/2016
- Kudryavtseva and Mamun interview with Longines «I can listen to Basta forever» : Russian gymnasts talk about life and sport. 11/25/2016