Original link: http://sportpanorama.by/content/gymnastics/13865/
Some part translation by Tatiana, many Thanks!!!
Interviewer: Which gymnast can you reproach for being too pragmatic?
Derugina: “The best example of that is Evgenia Kanaeva.Of course everyone can just envy how technically correct she execute routines. But her performances are lack of something special, temperament,inspiration which were so common among gymnasts of previous generation. But not everything bad in russian team. Daria D and Daria K are more artistic than Kanaeva. And in general it happens very often that gymnasts who don’t deserve to be in finals get there. After their performance audience is left surprised. You must understand that you can never become an outstanding gymnast only by hard work. And moreover it’s impossible to make people love gymnast who doesn’t have charisma and charm. As result there are practically no more gymnasts like Natalia Godunko, Irina Tchachina, Inna Zhukova… “
- Grand Prix Marbella 2018, 26-28 Oct. 10/24/2018
- Grand Prix Brno and Tart Cup 2018, 12-14 Oct. 10/12/2018
- Youth Olympic Games of the III Olympiad BUENOS AIRES 2018, Oct 9, 10 &16 for RG 10/08/2018
- Aeon Cup 2018, 27-30 September 09/25/2018
- 36th FIG RG World Championships Sofia 2018, 10-16 September 09/05/2018
- World Challenge Cup Kazan 2018 08/21/2018
- World Challenge Cup Minsk 2018, 17-19 Aug 08/14/2018
- 35th RG World Championships Pesaro 2017, 30 Aug.-03 Sep. 08/25/2017
- 29th Summer Universiade Taipei 2017: RG 27-29 Aug. 08/20/2017
- RG WORLD CHALLENGE CUP RANKING LIST 2017 08/20/2017