The cover of International Gymnast magazine October 2012 issue is Zhenya, and there are 6 pages report for rhythmic gymnastics competition of London 2012. Check for the smaller size pics that I cut from the digital version. I only cut Zhenya’s pages. click the pics to show gallery.
Join 79 other subscribers
- Grand Prix Marbella 2018, 26-28 Oct. 10/24/2018
- Grand Prix Brno and Tart Cup 2018, 12-14 Oct. 10/12/2018
- Youth Olympic Games of the III Olympiad BUENOS AIRES 2018, Oct 9, 10 &16 for RG 10/08/2018
- Aeon Cup 2018, 27-30 September 09/25/2018
- 36th FIG RG World Championships Sofia 2018, 10-16 September 09/05/2018
- World Challenge Cup Kazan 2018 08/21/2018
- World Challenge Cup Minsk 2018, 17-19 Aug 08/14/2018
- 35th RG World Championships Pesaro 2017, 30 Aug.-03 Sep. 08/25/2017
- 29th Summer Universiade Taipei 2017: RG 27-29 Aug. 08/20/2017
- RG WORLD CHALLENGE CUP RANKING LIST 2017 08/20/2017
in the IG report about RG of London 2012, I found a tiny mistake, the author wrote: Son’s fifth place in AA final is the best ever Asian in the individual rhythmic Olympic ranking. But it should be Aliya Yussupova, she ranked 4th in Athens 2004!
Yes! I agree the cover photo is not good…there are so many photos much better. But the cover of 2009 November issue is very very beautiful!! and WCH Mie 2009 is always my favorite competition 🙂 ♥
check 2009 Nov issue here
They could have chosen a much better cover photo. I almost couldn’t believe it when I got the magazine in the mail. There are so many beautiful pictures of her, so I don’t see why they would choose one that shows her neck all squashed up and you can’t even see her legs.. The pictures within the article were great, however. I guess we know how IG doesn’t really care as much for RG as they do for AG.