Happy Birthday Zhenya!!!

To our beloved little bunny Zhenechka,

Happy Birthday!!!!!!! С днем рождения !!!!

Wish you health, happiness, love and peace. May all the plans you are making worked out just right for you and may life always bring the best things your way. Thank you for bring us beauty on the carpet. May God Bless You!!! Davai Zhenechka!!! Go for London !!!

Zoe
with Love from Taiwan

This entry was posted in Zhenya. Bookmark the permalink.

13 Responses to Happy Birthday Zhenya!!!

1. Dorian says:

Happy birthday from mars ,venus and jupiter.I had a dream last night and the little martian tykes kept on repeating Happy birthday Evgenia.Ahhh,gotcha!Just kidding.No,Seriously;Happy birthday Evgenia.

2. Meme says:

Happy Birthday Zhenya! From Canada! 🙂
    Good luck!
    I hope even with all your training yous till have time to celebrate eh!
    Thank you for being such a great role model!
    I look up to you so much!
    Your an amazing gymnast and a warm person!
    No matter what we will always be so proud of you!
    You can do it!
    Sorry if I was a bit late on the happy birthday.
    Wish you well!

3. StretchyLily says:

Happy Birthday, dear Zhenya! I just found out about your special day. I hope you enjoy your celebrations!

4. ZKG-WanWan says:

Just uploaded a “Evgenia Kanaeva-Green Day” montage to youtube, it was made by my friend catts. many many thanks to him!!! actually this video was did last year. but I didn’t upload it for some reason. but anyway, today is Zhenya’s birthday, this video is a good greeting to her, and it’s good to share with everyone.
    music “Я тебя не придумала” by Алсу (Ya Tebya Ne Pridumala by Alsu)

5. Satya Pal says:

Happy Birthday Zhenya.
    I wish you health happiness and joy.
    and thanks a ton for the smile that you bring to so many faces.

6. ZKG-WanWan says:

Wowwwwwwwww catts!!!!!!!!!!!!!這是你第一次現身留言耶 哈哈哈 謝謝你!!!! 很高興看到你在這出現!!!!!
    Wowwwwwwwww catts!!!!!!!!!!!!! It’s the first time to see you leaving comment here!!!!!!! THANK YOU!!! I am very happy to see you showing up here. XDDDDDDDD

7. catts says:

Happy Birthday to you Zhenya, love from Kazakhstan,

8. ZKG-WanWan says:

I got the message from Zhenya’s Mom Svetlana:

“please thank on Zhenya’s behalf everyone who has sent their birthday greetings and she thanks everyone for their warm support! You are all such nice people) we hope everyone is doing great and ask for God’s blessings for everyone. thank you also for you care and worries. Zhenya is ok) she didn’t sleep the night before the day of the finals, probably because of time zone change or competition pressure and excitement from the first day of competition. And she is veeery happy to receive birthday greetings from all over the world!!!)))”

Wonderful!!!!!!! I am very happy to learn Zhenya is OK!!!!!!!! Thank you VERY MUCH Svetlana!!!!!!

9. Michel says:

Happy Birthday Evgeniya! Herzlichen Glückwunsch zum Geburtstag Jewgenija! ^^

10. Laura says:

Happy Birthday Zhenechka!!!
    Im quite proud to be a big fan of Evgeniya Kanaeva.
    Wishing her all the best from Spain 😉

11. Oldfield says:

Zhenya, Happy Birthday!!

This is a very special year and I can only wish you all the best. I will keep enjoying each one of your performances and supporting you in all competitions, specially in next OG.

Loving you (and mom Svetlana)… from Spain, Happy Birthday!! 🙂

12. Mascot Area says:

Happy birthday from Italy, lovely Zhenya!

“Mir spasët krasotà”