Original link: http://sportpanorama.by/content/gymnastics/13865/
Some part translation by Tatiana, many Thanks!!!
Interviewer: Which gymnast can you reproach for being too pragmatic?
Derugina: “The best example of that is Evgenia Kanaeva.Of course everyone can just envy how technically correct she execute routines. But her performances are lack of something special, temperament,inspiration which were so common among gymnasts of previous generation. But not everything bad in russian team. Daria D and Daria K are more artistic than Kanaeva. And in general it happens very often that gymnasts who don’t deserve to be in finals get there. After their performance audience is left surprised. You must understand that you can never become an outstanding gymnast only by hard work. And moreover it’s impossible to make people love gymnast who doesn’t have charisma and charm. As result there are practically no more gymnasts like Natalia Godunko, Irina Tchachina, Inna Zhukova… “
Zhenya-Award Ceremony-Woman of the Year-GQ
- The chairman of Omsk region Vera Shtelbaums was nominated for the National award in sports 11/22/2014
- Russian Championships in Penza, 22-27 Nov 2014, Individual and Group (No Masha TAT) 11/21/2014
- Grand Prix Final Innsbruck 2014, 14-16 Nov (Masha won’t compete TAT) 11/12/2014
- Grand Prix Brno 2014, 01-02 Nov 10/29/2014
- Aeon Cup 2014, 17-19 Oct 10/16/2014
- World Cup Corbeil-Essonnes 2014, 09-11 May 05/09/2014
- Happy Birthday to Irina Chaschina and Vera Shtelbaums!!! 04/24/2014
- Russian Championships Penza 2014, 21-27 April 04/17/2014
- World Cup Pesaro 2014, 11-13 April 04/10/2014
- Zhenya Happy Birthday!!! ♥♥♥ 04/02/2014