Original link: http://sportpanorama.by/content/gymnastics/13865/
Some part translation by Tatiana, many Thanks!!!
Interviewer: Which gymnast can you reproach for being too pragmatic?
Derugina: “The best example of that is Evgenia Kanaeva.Of course everyone can just envy how technically correct she execute routines. But her performances are lack of something special, temperament,inspiration which were so common among gymnasts of previous generation. But not everything bad in russian team. Daria D and Daria K are more artistic than Kanaeva. And in general it happens very often that gymnasts who don’t deserve to be in finals get there. After their performance audience is left surprised. You must understand that you can never become an outstanding gymnast only by hard work. And moreover it’s impossible to make people love gymnast who doesn’t have charisma and charm. As result there are practically no more gymnasts like Natalia Godunko, Irina Tchachina, Inna Zhukova… “
Zhenya-Award Ceremony-Woman of the Year-GQ
- Berlin Masters 2015, 30-31 May 05/28/2015
- World Cup Tashkent + Happy Caravan 2015, 22-24 May 05/21/2015
- Putin awarded the country’s main workers, Viner was awarded and Zhenya attended the ceremony (translation) 05/07/2015
- 31st European Championships Minsk 2015, 1-3 May 05/01/2015
- World Cup Pesaro 2015, 10-12 April 04/10/2015
- Zhenya, Happy 25th Birthday!!! 04/02/2015
- Happy Women’s Day! 03/08/2015
- Translation: Zhenya’s words in Irina Viner’s interview, 5th Feb 2015 02/07/2015
- In St. Petersburg will celebrate the anniversary of the Russian Rhythmic Gymnastics Federation, Kabaeva, Kanaeva and Barsukova will be there as guests 02/04/2015
- Coach Vera Shtelbaums raised up champions to whom young gymnasts from Omsk want to be equal 01/20/2015